Friday, August 26, 2011

Wow...TGIF!!

Boy oh boy.  Sometimes I would be extremely dangerous if I had half a brain and all I can say is, "Thank goodness its Friday."  You would think that I would be able to blog about a number of items in one blog...but apparently I just figured that out.  LOL.  Anyways...SM29IZM Summer Festival is underway.  There are carts out with tons of deals, some lucky boards out and a goldfish pool that you can click and get some freebies.  The cute little pink dress I'm wearing is from that goldfish pool.
Dress:  http://slurl.com/secondlife/minaheavens%20island/130/138/1499/
Now the boots I'm wearing come from the Midnight Mania board from Bootgasm.  Silver, buckles, stilleto heels...what more can I say?   *drools a little*....Sorry ok back to reality or at least SLity.  Tad Nightfire seems to participate in the 60L weekend group and the boots he was offering are still there or where when I last checked.  He has 2 pairs on for 60L each, one called Sultry and the other called Foxy.  4 lucky chairs, 2 midnight mania boards, riot board plus the weekend deals.  Lots to see, do and click when at Bootgasm.

Boots:  http://slurl.com/secondlife/paradise%20sunshine/212/162/25/

My hair is from Letuka and has been blogged on loads of other blogs...its how I found it.  :)
My skin is from Skintimate, group gift and was blogged by me in previous blog.

No comments: