Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Anime Hunt.

I was checking out some blogs today and found a hunt that looked like alot of fun to do..... The Anime Hunt.  I love watching just about any anime that I can find, so I figured this should prove to be interesting.  Now the pictures are not in order of the hunt, but there is a blog with all the slurls and hints.  The only one I had a problem finding was in a store called Grumble, but it was all my fault.  My computer decided at that moment to run some updates and my lag started spiking, which caused me to get a little frustrated.  Anyhow, here are the pics with the slurls (and no the slurls do not take you right to the item...it is a hunt after all.  :) )

First picture is of a tattoo from a store called Collisions.  The tat comes in all layers and is on the front and back of your avatar.  Its very nicely done.




You will notice I had to switch hairs in order for you to be able to see the back part of the tattoo. 
http://slurl.com/secondlife/dark%20tranquility/126/209/23/

Next 2 pictures are of a futuristic vehicle from Creative Labs.  I was zipping around the sandbox with it having no problem at all. 



http://slurl.com/secondlife/bunzi/131/87/96/

This cute necklace is from Rasetsukoku.  Its called "Deathnote Charm Necklace".  I have heard of the anime Deathnote but haven't watched it yet.  Gonna have to check out Hulu and see if they have it.



http://slurl.com/secondlife/epic%20sanctuary/159/69/21/

Indigo Oddities had 3 prizes in their hunt box.  2 of them were complete outfits and the third had a couple tee shirts and a wall decoration in it.  Here are the outfits.



Marisa is the top outfit and Reimu is the second one. 

Ok I have more laundry to do.  I started it this morning and than got called to go have lunch with Suvari and a couple friends.  I will finish posting for this hunt later on when I actually get the laundry all done and put away.  Oh the poses I'm using for these pictures are from the Scavenger hunt, they come from Rozena.  See you soon.

No comments: