Friday, August 26, 2011

Scratch Skins.

I received a notecard from one of my groups this morning about Scratch Skins and Shapes.  Being still just a newbie, I had never heard of them but loving how easy it is to change your look just by changing your skin...I had to go and check them out.  Seems Scratch Skins and Shapes are closing their doors.  They are selling skins for 10-25L, skintone fatpacks 150L, shapes for 10-25L plus there is a box on the table for 5L that is loaded with more skins, some shapes and make up. 

I purchased Emily-Tan04-nude for 10L.  She is very pretty in my opinion, sorta girl next door.  She comes with 2 options of cleavage or no cleavage and I have a feeling I will be wearing this skin alot.


These 2 pictures are just a couple of the skins that you get in the 5L box.  Plus like I said, there are shapes, make up and ALOT more skins. 
Its a shame they are closing down just when I found them, but sometimes real life takes over, as it should.  But you all should hurry up and go check them out...lets give them a huge send off with the hopes that maybe they will come back in the future.  After tonight everything in the store will be gone.....so what are you waiting for?  Move, now..oh right here is the link.
http://slurl.com/secondlife/water/184/158/1483/

No comments: