Monday, August 22, 2011

Taking Over the Airwaves.

Morning ladies and gentlemen:  This is Blayze and since Roza had to step out for a little bit...actually she is sitting behind me with a pouty look on her face since I took over her computer.  She'll get over it once I get done and get her another coffee.  "Super Jumbo should do it eh Roza?"  She loves me...lol.  Anyways, wanted to show you guys some really wild, weird and amazing hair.  Works great for you cyborgs, demons, vampires (cough, couch, bloody can openers they are..kidding, kidding) pretty much anyone who loves hair is going to like these.  Here are the pics.


I bought the one in the middle,the Neo-Phoenix but than happen to be lucky enough to have 2 B's pop up on the lucky board while I was there and got the Tilo Gothic-comes with glasses (top pic) and the  Roxie Cyber that has the option to wear with the glasses like in the bottom pic or without them.  Each hair has the ability to change the colour of some of the prims.  Just click and follow instructions.  Make sure you go and check it out. 
http://slurl.com/secondlife/zora/219/96/22/

That's it for me kiddies...Keep an eye out for more from your not so friendly neighborhood demoness....maybe.
Blayze

No comments: