Monday, October 24, 2011

SZD!!

Yes I know, I'm doing alot of little posts today....meh, what can I say other than, I've done alot of huge posts with alot of different parts because of doing some hunts that I figured I would give you all something little to read....don't make much sense even to me...lol.

Anyway, I found a new place the other day when I was exploring.  SZD has 3 midnight mania boards in the main store, one for the guys and 2 for the girls, plus if you step outside the store and head to the left there is a skin store which also has 2 midnight mania boards each with a skin on it and again one for the guys and one for the girls.  So far I haven't been able to win the skins but I will keep trying.  Here are a couple outfits I've won.



First up is Crazy Girl.  This long, skully printed short with bikini top is amazing.  Comes with the bracelets, running shoes, dog tag necklace and full body tattoo.  Aren't the eyes on the stomach awesome? 


The Woman is the other gift from the midnight mania boards at SZD.  Black mini skirt with suspenders, sheer socks, gloves and fishnet shirt with pasties makes this the perfect outfit for clubbing in.

While at SZD make sure to join their group, free to join, and grab the group gifts.  Again there is one for the girls and one for the guys.  The girls gift is sunglasses in black, red, green, pink, purple and sky blue.


Pretty hot if I do say so myself...hahaha.  The boards usually change outfits everday so there is always something new to try and get.  Once again, 5 midnight mania boards total, plus group gifts, what more could you want?  Ok I know but I can't help you with that but if you really want to do that IM me inworld and I'll give you the recipe for Grandma's chocolate chip cookies.....lmao. 

No comments: