Saturday, August 27, 2011

Man on the Moon.

Title has nothing really to do with what I'm going to show you...listening to the radio as I do this post and this is the song that is playing..."If you believe they put a man on the moon, man on the moon."  Sorry got carried away for a minute.  On to the show..First outfit I'm going to show is from DragonLady's closet.  New group gift for both us girls and your man...YAY!!! Coordinating outfits!!!
Outfit comes with tank top, capris and flip flops for us girls.  The boys get jeans, tee shirt and flip flops.  The cuffs, flip flops and key chain all come with a resizer script so you can adjust to fit. 
Outfit:  http://slurl.com/secondlife/rakapila/47/45/119/  Group gift found on the desk by the front door
Hair:  http://slurl.com/secondlife/zora/216/89/22/  Not free, 100L
Skin:  Skintimate Vegas Group Gift Dark...see previous post

The next dress is also from DragonLady's Closet.  It's part of the NHTN hunt, just follow the trail of pineapples in the store to find this.  Again includes outfits for both you and your man.  Long flowing dress for us ladies and for the men, dress shirt with same pattern as skirt on shirt and some nice pants.  You also get flip flops to complete the outfit.



When I first started playing SL, Blayze took me to a number of places.  One of them had a poster on the wall, for us newbies to click.  In the folder you received were tons of vouchers that you just filled out with your information.  You would visit a different store for each voucher and were able to pick out skins, outfits, eyes, shoes, whatever the designer said you could get from their store (its all written in each notecard  ie. voucher,you fill out).  Once you decided what you would like to receive, and filled out the notecard, you either sent it to the designer or put it in their mailbox.  Again depended on what each designer stated in his or her notecard.  It's a fantastic way for us new folk to be able to see just what sorta direction you want to go with your avatar.  Anyways, a number of places not only gave outfits but some included gift cards in the items they gave you.  I received one from Eceltic Firefly.  I went to her store last night and had a good look around.  Lots of nice stuff and I finally decided on the Ying Yang outfit in Charcoal, clicked on the vendor and got an outfit for free just by using the gift card.

Dress comes with a system skirt and tied belt.  I tend to be a very balanced person and thought this outfit fitted my personality perfectly....and don't let Suvari tell you any different.  lol.
http://slurl.com/secondlife/archers/224/32/56/

I happened to stop in a Baby Monkey last night to check out the lucky boards and chairs.  As soon as I rezzed, I noticed an R on one of the boards right away and clicked it.  I received the Ultimate Brigitte shoes.  These are some smezy shoes....blue with white flowers on them and the hud you receive to match up your skin is very easy to use. 

The Hud also allows you to change the nail polish and resize them.  Love the toe ring... : )
http://slurl.com/secondlife/dindrane%20elfor/229/55/33/


The other night when I was in and creating the post about PurpleMoon Creations, as I was switching back and forth between SL and my blog, I received a gift from Poulet's raffle ball in the store.  These sunglasses go perfectly with the free outfit I grabbed from Paris Metro. 
The blue pin striped pants and flowery shirt make a great outfit for heading out shopping with the girls, or walking down the street with your man.
Sunglasses:  http://slurl.com/secondlife/ethere/109/76/1366/  free from raffle ball in store, must wear group tag
Dressy Outfit:  http://slurl.com/secondlife/la%20sam%20paris%20academies/14/49/22/  free near the back of the store

While I was at Paris Metro, I was looking at the gorgeous dresses and found another freebie near the front of the store.  Perfect for a stroll down a beach, and then hitting a beach party.  This flowing skirt and tank top comes with some stacked bracelets. 

*Blows the palm leaf out of her face*  As you can see the skirt just flows around you even when just standing, trying to get the right angle.
Dress:  http://slurl.com/secondlife/la%20sam%20paris%20academies/14/49/22/  free

Ok that's it for me...for now.  Oh in the majority of pictures I was using the BehaviourBody Photo Room that I found on the Marketplace for free. I just typed in "Photo Studios" in the search bar and "poof" there it was. 
Hope your day is as interesting as mine is going to be...going to make some oatmeal peanut butter cookies with the neighborhood kids.  YAY for cookies!!!!

No comments: