Wednesday, August 17, 2011

A Funny Thing Happened...

So last night I was wondering around SL and I get a tp from Blayze.  "Come hang out with us at a club."

http://slurl.com/secondlife/Supremacy/209 /70/24/

Suvari and I have been to this club before and always enjoy ourselves here.  They play great music, the events are always fun and the people are very friendly.  Only thing is, as a newbie, I can enter the contests but I cannot vote till I am older than 25 days.  Maybe its just a "me" thing but I like to be able to vote for someone especially if I am on the board as a contestant.  Its only fair.  But it won't be long, from what Blayze tells me, "that I will be old enough to do all the big girl things."    I couldn't stay long as Tiger was attempting to chew on Suvari's computer wires.  Naughty rat went in his cage for a little while.  Lol.

Gotta show you this picture...
Rofl...This is me and Jezra.  Blayze had logged for the night, Suvari was working late and Jez got bored.  Look how short I am compared to him.  He is one mighty big demon.  Lol.  His outfit and skin were amazing and someday I'm going to have to get him or Blayze to put a post in here, to let all you creatures from the underworld know where they get their stuff.  That's it for me for now. 

*Turns her nose up at the laundry staring at her and resigns herself to running up and down stairs to the laundry room for the day.*

No comments: