Friday, August 19, 2011

A Whole New Look!!

When I was out doing the Anime Hunt, I came across a couple free avi's.  Now these are not your typical avatars...can someone say, "Anime Cartoons"? 

This first one is called "Malicious Rabbit Avatar".  It is done by ::Creative Lab..  Not sure what is so malicious about him, what with the little heart above his head.  Course that could be used to lure you into his trap of maliciousness.  Meh, I think he is cute.


Crocro Avatar is this one's name. Again done by ::Creative Lab..  These two avatars are nicely done and would be alot of fun at the right event. 
http://slurl.com/secondlife/bunzi/131/87/96/

These next two avi's are tinies. Now I would love to say that I messed up again but this time I didn't.  I had a notecard made up with the slurls and everything on it for these two little avi's............key word being HAD.  I cannot find it in my inventory anywhere.  I didn't believe my friends when they told me that sometimes SL likes to eat things in your inventory...guess I was wrong.  Do me a favour though and don't tell them I said that.  Anyways here are the pictures.



The little blue haired one has a hud that allows you to change her eyes and mouth. 
*Smacks SL hard for eating her notecard*



No comments: