Sunday, May 11, 2014

Happy Mother's Day!!

Have you gotten a gift for your mom yet?  What?! You haven't...well then you are in luck today.  I have a few things that would be perfect for the moms out there.  Now these are group gifts, so you can't technically buy them and give them to your mom but I am sure that she wouldn't mind if you bring her to ((Crystal Line)) Apparel & Jewelry and join the group for free to grab these amazing pieces of jewellery.



Here is the Coco Necklace and Earrings.  The pretty orange pendant is accentuated with diamond bows and hanging diamonds on the necklace part.  And how about that ring?  The White Dove is a huge diamond ring and visually stunning.



The Ramona Necklace and Earrings is a beautiful combo with silver and pink stones.  You also have the ability of having the shadow from the jewelry be shown or not.




The Vine accessory set is made of gold half circles with loops and curly q's.  You also have the ability to hide the shadow or make it public.




The Blue Square set comes with earrings, bangles and 2 different types of chokers.  One with the single blue square and one with the multiply blue squares.




The Cherry Pierce earrings are just the cutest set and is yet another group gift.




The final group gift I want to show you are these gorgeous Angelina short boots in pink.  Accented with silver buckle and hanging flowers, these boots will make any outfit complete.  Now while you are wandering around ((Crystal Line)) Apparel & Jewelry make sure to check out the lucky boards.




The Rulie2 Necklace is one of the lucky board wins.  Silver leaves with a music note hanging from the bottom for all those music lovers out there.



Spray Necklace and Hoop earrings is another lucky board win.  Pearls, pearls and more pearls with a little silver heart hanging in the hoop earrings is the perfect Mother's Day win.  The skin I am wearing in all these photos is a gift in the Antisocial Web Hunt and can be found at .:Panda Punx:..  Avery is a slightly freckled, full red lipped with blush skin and I think she is absolutely darling.  I will be showing more from the hunt hopefully sometime today.....YAY!!!....something to look forward to.  :)  Avery also comes with all the appliers for bum, bust, hands, feet and baby bump.  My hair is a former group gift from Truth Hair.  Fernanda is a stunning updo that comes with a HUD which allows you to change your hair color at a moments notice.  Well that's it for me for now.  I hope all you moms out there are getting spoiled rotten..my kids made me stay in the bedroom while they were in the kitchen.  I got my coffee brought to me and they made me some toast for breakfast, all while they were busy making a cake for me.  =D  HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY EVERYONE!!!!

No comments: