Monday, April 14, 2014

Group Gifts Galore!!!

I double checked today to make sure that it was me that was logged into the blog and not that lazy Blayze.  I am back and have a few group gifts to show you.  I'm sure some of these have been shown over and over again on other blogs but hopefully, maybe there will be something new to you.....keeping my fingers crossed.



Perhaps you are looking to update your business wardrobe?  If so, head on down to GuiliaDesign and join the group for free.  Then simply click the group gift board for Kerolain.  This outfit includes the high waisted white mesh pants in a variety of sizes, shoes with hud for skin tone and nail polish, halter top, collar with tie and cuffs.



.:AMUI:. is a new to me store.  Join the group for free and Blue can be yours.  A mesh denim mini skirt, belt and mesh blouse is what is included in this gift.


Faith is the group gift from Maai.  This stunning mesh red leather formal dress will be in your inventory as soon as you join the group for free and then click the group gift lettering on the wall at the store.



The top two pictures are both free group gifts from MERIVALE.  College Sweetheart gives you the mesh high waisted jeans and corset top while Millie has the mesh leather mini skirt, mesh leather jacket, boots and tied top.  Join the group for free to snag both these outfits.


Make sure to stop by QQ Fashion and join their group in order to grab Genevieve in Gold for free.  Who doesn't need a new formal, right ladies?  :)


Plus while you are at QQ Fashion please remember to also click Liz.  The retro feel mesh dress only comes in two different sizes, large or small, unfortunately but with a little tweaking of my shape I was able to put on the small.


Well that's it for this post.  I will be back as there are a few things I want to check out before I continue with another post.  Take care until I see you again.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Hair:  Analog Dog  Freebie Ball on the beach.  It's an old one I believe - Lykke Dark
Shape:  Anatomy  Previous Hunt Item 
Skin:  LaVie Previous Group Gift  When I just checked group is free to join.
Backgrounds:  KaTink Poses and More

No comments: