Sunday, April 13, 2014

The Lost One Returns

Evening everyone.  Seems like forever since I have been able to come into SecondLife and blog some of the wonderful designs in this world.  Seems like forever because it kinda has been.  Way back in December just when the holiday season was getting underway, my computer decides that it has had more then enough with me and my antics and pretty much bite the dust.  So I had to wait till I could afford to go and buy a new one.  And guess, what?  That's right.  I am working on my brand spanking new computer as I type this to you.  But I know that you didn't come here to listen to my life story...although it is kinda interesting in some areas....you are wondering just what kind of stuff I have to show you.  Well let me just show you.



I came across a store that was new to me.  Dolce Cleo Italian Style is full of absolutely stunning dresses for women plus take your man with you when you go and check them out as there are men's outfits as well.  Love Me is the outfit you see on me in the above picture.  This pink and blue mesh dress comes with the leggings I am wearing (you can wear the dress without them as well), the earrings and some bracelets.  This dress is a group gift, in fact everything in this post is a group gift but good news here...the group is free to join.


Jolie is a summery mesh dress.  With a thigh high slit and turquiose blue flowers on white materials, this dress is perfect for a walk on the beach.


Vintage Pink is a retro feeling mesh dress.  Pink, flowery and completely girlie, this is one dress that will work for just about any occasion.



And the final group gift I am showing you is Paola.  With summer just around the corner, we all need a new bikini in our wardrobe and this gold one with mesh net covering is perfect to show off the curves while still retaining a little modesty....yeah who are am I trying to kid?  :)

Well that's it for me for now.  I am so glad to be back and able to blog again.  You don't realize how much you miss it until you can't do it anymore.  Take care of each other until I see you again.

*****
I am going to give Blayze a smack when I see her next.  Love when she comes over to see my new computer and proceeds to log into check all her email accounts, facebook page and everything else and then leaves it all in her name.  Although this could prove to be interesting.....hehehe.  So yeah, it was me, Roza who did the post and not Blayze...seeing as how she hasn't done anything on here in forever, maybe I'll remove her.  You hear that Blayze?   :P

No comments: