Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Shoes, Boots, Hair and More!!

I have been stalking a few lucky chairs the last couple days, in between doing a couple hunts, and have a few things I want to show you.  Now as you may or may not know, when stalking lucky chairs or boards, you are waiting for the first letter of your avi's name to pop up.  When it does, just simply touch the board or sit in the chair and the item is all yours.  Here are a few of the wins that I have gotten.



In this college of pictures, I am wearing the Spring Break tank top and shorts which are a lucky chair win from .:: Fear Us ::..  These are group only lucky chairs but the group is free to join.  My hair is a lucky board win from ""D!va"".  Senri2 comes in Ruby and when you click on the hair, you have the ability to change the size of the hair and the ribbon, change the color of the ribbon or have the ribbon disappear.  The Emily boots in Ivory are a lucky board win from Baby Monkey Shoes.  These boots come with a HUD that allows you to change the color of the hardware and the laces.



AlterEgo was a double win for me.  I won both the I Came To Win dresses in purple and pink.  The Nadine Pumps in nude are another win for me from Baby Monkey Shoes.  These shoes also come with a HUD so that you are able to change the color of the studs on the back of the heel.



The Trouble pants and Trouble top, which comes in solid and sheer version, are a lucky chair win from [Wild Serenity].  Baby Monkey Shoes had another R come up on one of her boards and I was lucky enough to grab the Naomi Spring Pump in Berry.  Once again these shoes come with a HUD that allow you to change the color of the ribbon or to make it disappear.



And yes more shoes from Baby Monkey Shoes, hehe.  I was very patient as my letter seemed to be missing..ALOT but I waited and I will go back and wait again, as there are a couple pairs of boots that I need to get.  Anyways, here are the names of each shoes corresponding with the number in their square:
1.  Dutchess Pump in Burgundy-HUD to change hardware
2.  Dutchess Pump Spring in Lime-HUD to change hardware
3.  Ultimate Della in Teal-HUD to change size, nails, toe ring, jewels and anklet
4.  Ultimate Sirena Leather in Lilac-HUD to change size, nails, toe rings and anklet


Well that will be it for me for today.  Hopefully I will be able to show you some of the hunt items from the hunt I have been doing in the next couple days.  Until then, take care and see you soon.

No comments: