Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Rainbows, Cherries, Wings and Poo!

Afternoon everyone!  The other day I was out wandering around Secondlife and I came across a hunt sign.  The Tengoku No Rakuen Hunt involves 3 stores and you will find 9 items.  What you are looking for is a dollop of pink poo.  Now, wait a minute.  Before you get all bent out of shape...this poo doesn't smell and is in fact kinda cute.  Each pink poo you find will cost you 0L$, plus there are tons of lucky boards and group gifts to grab if you feel so inclined...groups are free to join by the way, another added plus.  I am going to show you a few of the items from .::C.C.Kre-ations::., }}}Myrai Style{{{ and .: Fujiwara's World :.  I should tell you that these pictures are a combination of the hunt items, lucky boards and group gifts.



Lolita Arlecchinno in Rainbow is a mesh dress that comes with the Painted Wings.  In the bottom left photo you can see my wearable pink poo that is one of the hunt items.  This is also what you are looking for in this hunt.  Tsubasa~ Rakuen are the anklets that I am wearing in the bottom right photo.  These are also a hunt gift.  My skin is a group gift called {atlAntis and comes with Lush and Tango appliers for those of you who wear those.  My hair was a lucky chair win from [LNS Designs] called Solstice and comes with a HUD to change the color from pink to purple.  It's a wonderful mesh hair and I am going to have to go back and try my luck again on those chairs.


My Dress Neko Biscuit is a group gift from }}}Myrai Style{{{.  A mesh sweater dress with a kitten print on it and includes the belt to show off your waist.  The amazing skin I am wearing in these photos is a group gift from .::Cubic Cherry Kre-ations::. and is called Dark Side of The Moon Cyber and I personally think the {Mr. Awesome~ Horns}, a lucky chair win from .::CC Kre-ations::. goes perfectly with it.  Check out my  Fuzzy Lion Tail.  This is one of the hunt items and can be found at .: Fujiwara's World :..


}}}Myrai Style{{{ has this ultra cute panda dress as a group gift in their store.  This is a mesh dress coming in a variety of sizes.


These three shirts are all lucky chair wins from }}}Myrai Style{{{.  Here is the information on them.
1. {Wolf's Rain*Kiba & Hige} Tank and Long Sleeved Top.  Comes with two different alphas so they can be worn together or not.
2. AnimeLove Knotted TShirt.  A very cute anime shirt for all us lovers of the genre.
3. Cat B&W Tank and Long Sleeved Top.  Again can be worn together or separately.

There are still loads more gifts and things that I haven't shown you yet, like the cute little Cherry Runner that you receive when you land in the sim.  I can't build where I am taking the photos or else he would have been in every shot...lol.  So make sure you go and check out the Tengoku no Rakuen Hunt and check out all the amazing items these three stores have.  Take care until next time.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Emerald Green in Region Nets  This place is absolutely stunning.  Tons of places to take pictures plus little areas for couples to dance or just hang out together for some quality time.  

No comments: