Saturday, April 26, 2014

Let's be Flawless and Hug The Earth

Morning everyone!  My first thought is, "OMG, it's too early to be up and some what coherant."  My second thought is, "You have got to go and check out the Flawless Hug The Earth Hunt.  There is a cart sale happening on the Flawless sim and on some of the carts there are globes to be found.  Each globe will cost you a whopping 0L$.  Only thing is this hunt is done tomorrow, the 27th of April, so you need to hurry.






Here you can see the Corrupted Innocence gift of the Fallen Leaves mesh dress.  There are two globes on the cart and you will receive this dress in the lavendar that I am wearing plus one in green.  The wonderful skin I am wearing is one of 4 skins you will find on the Style by Kira cart.  The Jaqui skin has simple but beautifully done make up.  KL Couture gives us the necklace and earrings set called Joy on their cart and my cute blonde pigtail hairstyle is one of two gifts from the Divalicious and is called Hayley.  Have you checked out the cute little flats I am wearing?  You can find the Bally Festival on the Lindy cart.



Here you can see another version of the Jaqui skin from Style by Kira and the mesh Earth day dress can be found on the Precious Designs cart.  The multi stacked mesh bangles called Spheres are the gift from the Phoebe ~ Piercings and More cart.






On Rowena Springflower's cart you will find the beautiful mesh front slit dress with HUD that allows you to change the color....black (which I am wearing), red, pink, green and blue.  The Tatiyanna mesh hair is the second gift to be found on Divalicious' cart.  I love the braids.  My Flower Pendant and Earrings are the gift from Beloved Jewelry.




Glitter has 4 globes for you to find.  A little secret, not all of them are on the cart...make sure you visit the store.... ; ).  In those 4 globes you get the complete Angie outfit which includes, shorts, belt, shirt, ring and 2 necklaces.  My Heart earrings which you can sorta, not, ok maybe a little peek of them is the gift from J&A accessories.

Well that's it for now.  Like I said, this hunt ends tomorrow, so make sure to stop by Flawless and check out all the goodies to be found.  I should also say that each cart has an exclusive item for 50L$ and there are alot of amazing designers to be found here.  Go,check it out and maybe you will find something or a couple somethings new for your inventory...hehe.

The poses I used in this pose are previous advent gifts from Adorkable Poses.  Unfortunately the inworld store is closed but the marketplace is a good place to find them.  All the pictures were taken at It All Starts With a Smile.  This sim is absolutely amazing.  With so many places to take photos, I had a blast trying out all the areas where I saw a place to sit.  Please go and visit.  Take care, until next time.

No comments: