Thursday, December 5, 2013

The Post With No Name...

Sorry was stuck for a title, I figure that would work for today.  I have a few more items from the Peace On Earth Hunt that I wanted to show you.  I wish I could say that I am all done the hunt and will be doing nothing but going through the items, unpacking boxes, trying stuff on or out depending on what the item is, but I will be going right back out there the find more globes after this post.  So let's just get to it, shall we?  : )




First off, let me say this, "I am freezing my butt off."  But it so worth it with this outfit.  Stop by ::MASH:: Fashion and find the globe to get this lovely Paige long skirt and top.  The wonderful necklace, bracelet and earrings are a POE gift from CHOP ZUEY.  The turquiose stones of the Lazy Mist set are absolutely stunning.  [BLUSH] Skins gives us Rae in their globe.  Rae comes in 4 different tones with natural cleavage or enhanced cleavage.  ALICE PROJECT has Melissa Frosted as the 4th advent gift.  Melissa comes in black, brown, blonde, red and white and in a variety of sizes.  This advent gift is switched out each day at 3 pm sl time, so please remember to go to the store and grab it when its available.




Isn't Caroline breath taking?  This wonderful mesh dress is the POE gift from Leri Miles Designs.




 Make sure you stop by * Debutante * and find the globe there to own the gorgeous Grecian in gold.  Plus you also get this formal dress in silver.




Now who hasn't ever wanted to walk among the stars?  This stunning, gorgeous Starlight Glitter mesh dress is the POE gift from Romance Couture will give you that ability.  You are surrounded by stars on your waist and again around you head.  Every girl will make an amazing entrance to the dance floor in this dress.


That's it for me for tonight.  I am going to go and hunt down more globes and be back tomorrow at some point to show you more.  Until then, take it easy.

No comments: