Sunday, October 14, 2012

Quote the Raven.."Nevermore" Trick or Treat Trail

Halloween is on its way as most of you could tell by shopping in any store in SL.  The decorations are up, costumes are displayed, murder scenes are appearing everywhere...O.O....um, yeah..if anyone asks me any questions, don't worry I'll cover for you.  Anyways, I stayed inworld last night after I finish my post and started one of the many hunts that I have been looking forward too.  The  Nevermore Trick or Treat Trail Hunt has 60 stores participating, now a few of them seem to either have moved or are missing or I just couldn't get SL to work with me but if you click on the link for the blog, they have all the slurls there to help you on your way.  You are looking for a raven sitting on a pumpkin and when you find it just click it and purchase it for $0L.  Here are some of my favorites....



KaTink (which was formally PNP) has this amazing Autumn Scene Prop.  This is perfect for all you photo bugs and you will more than likely be seeing it alot in this post..lol.



A variety of gifts.  There is just so much that I like in this hunt that I had to figure out a way to showcase alot of it right away instead of tons and tons of pictures.  <<Aubin x Chimo>> has the Hello Kitty Halloween shirt and pants as their gift.  My Sassy Skull, which also comes with the Snazzy Skull for the guys is the gift from ChiChickie!.  The Witches Brew Necklace with Spider is one of the gifts from Suki's Silks, you also get the Witches Cauldron with Fire Pit in this gift.  The Elbow Socks (which I didn't take a close up picture of) come in sizes for both the girls and the guys and you also get them in 5 different colors, can be found at [hate this] headquarters.  The Witches Brew Dress Shoes are the gift from Ziva's Underground Footwear.  Need that last minute decoration for your Halloween Party, make sure to stop by Kieran's Kustomz and you will receive the wonderful Halloween cake.



Marley Clothing gives us ladies Dark Angel.  You get the Black Knit Tube Top, garter with panties and stockings, wings and stacked bracelets.  My Diamond Glasses are what you receive when you find AXL pro FASHION's raven and pumpkin.  The beautiful Halloween-y Mellow earrings and necklace are the gift from PRIMALOT.



Vero Modero gift is called Kadi.  This outfit is sssssssssssmmmmmmmmmeeeeeeexxxxxxxxxxxxyyyyyy, if I do say so myself.



Now who doesn't need a new piece of lingerie?  Once the trick or treaters are done, you can slip into the Halloween Bra and Thong from EBA and do a little trick or treating of your own with your SO...hehe.



My "Got Candy" T-Shirt is the gift from *PB* Designs and my Bloodraven Jeans in Ash can be found at Savira Furnishings.



Kiss of The Spider Woman is the amazing gift from Paris METRO Couture.



And finally this wonderful gift from ~CURVACEOUS~ is perfect for those fall walks.  You get the faded black capris, the pumpkin shirt and the sneakers.

That about covers my favorites from the Nevermore Trick or Treat Trail Hunt.  There is still lots of things that I haven't shown you, so go on out there and find all the gifts.  This hunt started on the 1st of October and runs until the 1st of November, so lots of time to get a group together and go hunting.  Until next time....

No comments: