Saturday, October 13, 2012

Gifts, Gowns and Whatever!!

As I look down at the clock on my pc, I realize that the kids have gotten me up WAY too early for a Saturday....meh, such is life of a mom sometimes.  But think of it this way, what better time to bury yourself in front of your computer with a nice hot mug of coffee and do a post.  At least that's what went through my mind.  So give me a few minutes while I go and grab another mug of "instant soul" and I will show you some of the group gifts and other things that I have in my inventory.



Sascha's Designs newest group gift gown is truly beautiful.  There is a $50L join fee but each month, Sascha has a new gift for the members plus you can also grab the previous gifts which are on the same wall as the current month gift, plus if you head upstairs...there are even more gifts for members to grab.



Looking for a costume for the upcoming Halloween parties that will happening in SL?  Make sure to stop by ::PM:: PurpleMoon Creations and grab the latest group gift.  Demonia comes with wings, horns, outfit, claws, hooves and fire.  As you can see in the above pictures, I showed you was it looked like wearing my human skin and what it looks like with my demon skin...after all most times when I come inworld, I am a demoness. There is a $50L join fee for this group, but as you can tell the outfit is well worth it and the gowns that Poulet gives the group just about every month or when a milestone concerning number of group members is reached  are absolutely stunning.



As I was doing the Runway Perfect Hunt, I happened to snag this wonderful dress from *LIV-Glam* & The Secret Garden Boutique.  I believe it was part of the Prettiest in Formal hunt but not one hundred percent sure.  Primadonna is a Ti Silk Gown in Emerald and will make you the talk of the town when you wear it out to one of the many ballrooms in SL.


Well that's it for me folks.  I have heard from Roza that she is trying to find some time to get back inworld but her job has been handing her some crazy hours.  She did tell me that she managed to finish a hunt or two, so hopefully she will be back soon to show you some of those items before the hunts are over.  Take it easy everyone and keep shopping.

No comments: