Friday, December 7, 2012

Peace On Earth 5

I know you have all heard of the amazing Peace On Earth Gridwide Hunt 5.  Even I have heard about it and I haven't been inworld in a long, long time.  I was finally able to log back in and in a couple days, I had finished hunting down the little globes.  There are around 200 stores to go shopping in (I know I did) while you are searching for your prize.  Each globe is free to click on and I am sure you are all raring to see just what goodies await you.  With so many stores and so many goodies to be shown, I am going to show some of my favorites and it will probably be in stages.  In this post I am going to show you some of the amazing dresses that you can receive.  Here we go....



This wonderful formal dress can be found at Cero Style.  The train of black and white lace follows your every move and the shoulder daisies are a whimisical touch.  Plus you also get some daisies for your hair.



BlueMoon Enterprise has the Snow Princess dress as their gift in the globe.  This is a combination of mesh and non mesh clothing, so lots of add this, add this.



This mesh Dairy Dress with Fur Stole and Boots can be found at ((Crystal Line)).  The boots, which are also mesh, and dress come in a variety of sizes.  The gold chain is an attachment for the boots.  I love the embellishment of stores logo with diamond on the chain that holds the stole together.  And as you can see, the dress is very open in the back, perfect for that special someone to run a finger down your spine.  Hehehe.



Angela is another mesh dress.  This one can be found in the globe at Donna Flora.  The dress is a one piece mesh with 3 different sizes and is perfect for an office Christmas party.



The absolutely stunning Peace Angel Formal Dress is the gift from Glitterati by Sapphire.  Complete with feather cloak, this dress is sure to get you some "oohhss" and "awws" when you wear it out on the dance floor.



Inga Wind Clothing has a number of gifts for us ladies in their globe.  Kim in White is what you see me wearing in the above picture.  You get the dress, which is mesh and comes in a variety of sizes, leggings, underneath top and the snazzy white boots.

There is still a number of items that I want to show you but I am running out of time.  Remember there is plenty of time to do this hunt as it runs until January 6th, 2013.  Hopefully I will be back tomorrow as of right now my day is my own....but sometimes life hands you a curve ball.  See you soon.

No comments: