Saturday, September 8, 2012

Happy 5th Birthday to FabFree!!

The very first place I was taken to when I first started playing SL was the FabFree Headquarters.  When everything had finally loaded for me (have a slow, very slow computer), I looked around in complete awe.  There were tons of store names all over the place.  I started wandering around and touching some of these boards.  It was then that I started to realize that my inventory was filling up and it wasn't costing me a penny. I think I hit every one of those boards, while listening to Blayze laugh at me in the headset.  Then of course there was the unpacking, trying everything on and figuring out just what my style in this game was.  FabFree was a blessing to me and I am sure it is to every other new player in SL.  I know I have directed more than a few new people there in my wanderings.  FabFree is now turning 5 years old and they are holding a massive hunt to celebrate.  131 stores are participating and joining in the celebration.  And you all know what that means....yep, you got...131 free items to find.  You are looking for a number 5, which could be big or small and some of them are even different colours.  There is a wonderful hint and slurl page on the FabFree website, plus if your like me and like to follow the crew of FabFree and their amazing posts, they are also showing the items from this hunt.  As you all know by now I am only going to show you some of my absolute favorites from the hunt, which usually means 2-3 posts later I'll be finished...lol.  Here we go......



! Devilish Designs gives us the lovely Tangled Cream Leather dress.  Off the shoulders with an all lace bodice, this is the perfect dress for a night of clubbing.  ChiChickie! gives us ladies Dara.  This just above the shoulders hairstyle comes with a HUD which allows you to change the color and size with just a click.  The gorgeous skin I am wearing, with is pretty pink lipstick, is the gift from *Orage Creations*.  The Double Row necklace with pendants on each chain can be found at [ glow ] studio.  My absolutely stunning Waltzing Cat Bracelet which has a diamond encrusted bangle with big black ribbon and dangling diamond cat is the gift from [U&R DOGS].  Synthetique Mainstore gives us ladies the beautiful Fierce nails and !***Baby Monkey Shoes has the Ultimate Sirena Leather pumps in Scarlet as their gift.



Glitterati by Sapphire gives us Eve.  This "take your breath away" cocktail dress features a black lace insert on the bodice and a tulle fabric skirt.  The Irina Stilettos, which come with a HUD to change skin tone, can be found at *Felicity*.


This is just a taste of what you can find in The Finding FabFree Hunt.  I will be back again tomorrow when I have more time to show you some more of my favorites.  Until next time...

No comments: