Sunday, September 9, 2012

Finding FabFree

Good Morning one and all.  If your out and about in SL today and you hear alot of loud growling, grumbling and cursing...it's just Blayze.  She is working on the Twisted Hunt and I am sure you all know what that hunt is like....lol.  Anyways, I am back to show you some more of the wonderful gifts you can find in the Finding FabFree Hunt.  Here are the details...hunt started on the 6th of September and runs until the 30th of September, there are 131 stops along the way which means 131 gifts to be found, there are gifts for us ladies, for the guys and some for the petites avi's that are out there.  So something for everyone.  Once again I am only going to show you some of my favorites from this hunt, so let's just get to it.



*Anymore gives us Finding.  The pants are in the FabFree green and you get the white tank top plus the suspenders.



Aren't I just adorable?  Kittenz Funky Birthday Avatar is the gift you will receive when you find the 5 at =^.^= Curious Kitties.  Everything you see on me is what is included in this gift.



The Margarita Halter Dress is the gift from *VEXTRA FASHION*.



Show everyone the "Super Star" you are with this gift from .:Somnia:..



22769 gives us ladies Maya in Purple.  This mesh dress comes in a variety of sizes, so I am sure there is one to fit just about any shape.



I love this complete mesh outfit from PurpleMoon Creations.  The Fab Top in Cream and the Skinny Jeans Floral Blue is the perfect outfit for a day out with the girls, or with you guy or heck just to do whatever it is you want.



Dressed by Lexi has Dangerous Beauty Flame in their gift.  The stunning formal dress will have all eyes on you when you hit the dance floor...now why is it, I can never find Suvari when I am all dressed up?



Here is another perfect outfit for just about everything you do in SL.  Naia, which comes with a mesh skirt, knitted halter top and bangle is the gift from ::J:: StyleZ::.



<Lash-Ware> has an outfit for all the hard working avi's out there.  Cargo pants and heavy duty shirt are the gift and there is one for the guys as well.  My Brown Suede Workboots are one of the gifts you will receive from ::Duh!::.



*RoTtEn DeFiAnCe* gives us the Japanese School Girl outfit..there is also one for the guys.  My pale skin with a hint of freckles across the nose and two tone lipstick is the gift from ^NousVous^ called Phoebes.  The Diamond encrusted Neko ears can be found at caLLie cLine.



The Darkest Jeans and Sex Lola shirt is the gift from [ AMERICAN BAZAAR ].



The last outfit I am going to show you, for today anyways, is the gift from [Electric].  Fab Fem in Red comes with the pasties.

Ok everyone, I have laundry to do...boo, hiss.  Really need to find someone else to take care of this chore for me...any takers out there??  Didn't think so..lol.  Have a great day all.  Until next time...

No comments: