Monday, September 10, 2012

Finding FabFree...Part 3

Ok as you all have heard FabFree is celebrating 5 years.  And in honour of this great achievement, they are holding a hunt.  131 stores to go searching in and when you find the number 5, click it and buy it for $0L.  There are gifts for the girls, guys, petites.  There is fashion, skins, shapes, furniture...the list goes on and on.  I have my tunes playing, my inventory laid out before me and I am ready to go.



There are alot of dresses in this hunt and this gorgeous mesh Lace Encounters in black is the gift from [LVS & CO].  The stunning Chartreuse Swizzle Gold Earrings, Necklace and Ring can be found at CHOP ZUEY COUTURE JEWELLERY, there is also a gift for men in this gift.  The beautiful skin I am wearing, called Amber can be found at Style by Kira.  Make sure you check out the eyes I am wearing.  The Deep Sky Eyes (Persian Blue) will be yours when you find the "5" at Mayfly.



[dirty.little.secret] has these amazing mesh pumps in their gift.  6 different colors or patterns are sure to fit any girls mood and style.



Aeva//Heartsick has the amazing Fable as their gift.  You get the hooves, horns, ears, skin and shape (not worn) all included.  The skin comes in a bunch of different options, ranging from cleavage to no cleavage.



Wildly Fabulous is the gift from Wild Serenity.  Cut down to there (well almost) and and slit to the thigh, this is one dress that is sure to have all eyes on you.



I love retro clothing, so this Vintage Summer dress from Prim & Pixel is a total keeper for me.  My Janice with Flowers shoulder length dark brown hair is the gift from .:EMO-tions...



Allusions gives us ladies My Top and I Stole His Jeans.  You get the denim cami and lace top plus the jeans with two different leg cuff styles.



The Katherine Ruffled Top and Brown Capris are what you will receive when you find the "5" at Amour Fashion.



Barely Legal Couture Mainstore will help you look good while your doing your workout.  Pulled up leg sport pants, open crop top and sweat sports bra are what is included in this gift.



DCNY gives us ladies a pair of Capri Leggings and a Long Top as their gift.


Well let's it for me for today.  There is still lots more stuff that I want to show you but it will have to wait till tomorrow.  Remember the Finding FabFree Hunt started on the 6th of September and runs until the 30th of September and the blog has all the slurls and hints to help you while you are hunting.  Until next time...

No comments: