Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Summer Harvest Hunt

I noticed today that just about every blog I follow and more have shown some of the items from The Summer Harvest Hunt.  I am not going to be the exception.  This hunt was so much fun to do and I came across alot of stores that I have never been to.  This hunt started on September 1st and runs to September 21st and with 80 stores to search in, this is one hunt that will help you say a tearful goodbye to summer but will also help you welcome fall with open arms.  You are looking for an acorn and when you find it, just click it and buy it for $0L.  As you should all know by now, I am only going to show you some of my absolute favorites from this hunt, so here we go....



Ok first off the photo box I will be using in the next few shots is one of the gifts.  Surrounded by orange leaves falling all around you and with a bunch of different poses to chose from, this amazing gift from BENT is sure to make any photo bug happy.  Pirate Arts has 4 gifts in their acorn.  Two of these gifts are the Mesh Sweater Dress Mi Vida and the Cuff Boots in Green.  My gorgeous Goodbye Summer Eyes and earrings are the gift from ::NEEDFUL THINGS::.  Jamman Jewels & Accessories has the beautiful Copper Leaves Necklace hidden in their acorn.  The hair I am wearing is the gift from *Alice Project*.  Kiera-Infinity comes with a HUD which allows you to change the color with a blink of the eye.




This Mesh Empire Mini Summer Harvest Dress is the gift you can find at .::Pixel Snobs::..  The Arrow Boots in Beige is one of the four gifts from Pirate Arts.  The Aqueous (Laboradite) necklace is what you can find in the acorn from .:ellabella:..




These Mesh Canvas Pants and Bikini Top in Beige, you also get them in white plus the bikini thong in both colors and a Wrapped Summer Top in both colors, are the gift from [ SAKIDE ].

Ok folks, I hate to do it but right now I am fighting a blasted migraine.  I was really hoping to be able to finish this post but apparently the migraine has other ideas...sometimes I really hate pressure systems when they change.  I will be back tomorrow to show you some more from the Summer Harvest Hunt.  Until next time...




No comments: