Saturday, August 4, 2012

I Wanna Go Back in Time or Maybe The Future

Hello!  It's me again.  I have traveled back and forth from the past to the future to find lots of goodies to show you.  "How in the world did you do that Roza?", I can hear you all asking that.  Simple enough, I did the Past and Future Hunt.  150 stores to visit and find a clock in.  Each clock will cost you 0L.  On to the pictures....


Charisma Designs has 4 outfits in their clock.  Three of them are for us ladies and one is for the guys.


Futureprise is the first outfit.  This blue and black, one shoulder mini dress comes with the thigh high boots.


Sock Hop is the second outfit.  The big pink poodle skirt with bodice and sweater also comes with the frilly socks and dress shoes.


Now you all remember the movie Grease right?  Well the third gift you receive is Sandy.  You remember that one right...the final outfit she wore in the movie, the one that made Danny's eyes pop out of his head...


And the final gift, you guessed it.  Danny is the outfit for the guys.  Leather jacket, black t-shirt, black pants..Danny was the Leader of the T-Birds and wanted by just about every girl in school.



And since I have Raz out, I thought I would show you some of the guys stuff in the hunt.  Like the women's outfit..Indiana Tweed comes in three different parts from three different designers.  Destiny's Designs has the suit, Suki's Silks has the Fedora and the Professor's Leather Satchel and Ziva's Underground Footwear has the Tweed Shoes.



The simple yet great looking tee is the gift from ^^Moulliez and the Alien Analyse necklace is the gift from .::BeautyCode::..




Ink Blots gives the guys the Maori tattoo and it comes in every layer.



Boarding Male can be found in the clock at OUT OF THE TRUNK.



Max is the skin gift you can find at .::JStyLe Store::..



~Sassy!~ gives us ladies a futuristic look with this Orbit Dress.



My last photo for this posting is the gift from Shiira's Shopsense.  This mesh dress in Silver is a wonderful addition to every girl's wardrobe.

I still have some furniture, skyboxes and other stuff to show but I need to go and get some food....the coffee is just not holding me off...so until next time...

No comments: