Friday, August 3, 2012

Past and Future Hunt Revisited

I have once again returned to show you some more of the wonderful items you can find in the Past And Future Hunt.  You are looking for a clock and when you find it, just touch it and buy it for 0L.  There are 150 stores that are participating in this hunt, so lots and lots of goodies to find.  And here we go.....



CERO STYLE has the lovely Vicki Dress in their clock.  A perfect dress for RPing.



The Get Lifted Yellow Dress is the gift from EVOLVE.  I love the low cut back of this dress, which I am just teasing you with in this shot.  Hehehe.



Back to the Future is the outfit you will get when you find the clock at GraffitiWear.  The jewel in the collar can be changed into one of 6 different colors.



irrISIStable Shop gives us ladies to options in their gift.  The Past, which comes with hair, bones for both the hair and the nose and lance.  The Futur, which comes with boots, garters, gloves, hat and hair.



This amazing bit of lingerie called Maria Antoinetta is the gift from La Petite Coquette.



Udo Boarding for us females is the gift you can find at OUT OF THE TRUNK.



Les sucreries de Fairy has the Summer of 69 outfit in their clock and the Inari skin is the gift from Panda Punx.



The mesh Mini Dress is the gift from nMn Designs.  .::JStyle Store::. has the amazing Lucy skin as their gift.  My little camera hat that has smoke steaming out of a pipe in the back is the gift from Swine & Roses.



Galactic Girl can be found in the clock at .:*Connaught Empire*:..  There is also a gift for the guys which I will show in my next post...I gotta keep you coming back and checking out my blog some how don't I?  LOL



The Vector Shorts, Vitality Shirt, Leg Warmers and Arm Warmers are the gift from Valentine Templates.  The necklace I am wearing is called Alien Analyse and can be found at .::BeautyCode::..



Kimba's Boutique gives us ladies another version of a 70's outfit.



Victoria Elegance is the gift from Jess's Dream.  Another great dress for the role players out there.


Ok all my computer is in a rare mood tonight.  It is taking forever for me to upload and edit pictures and then I had 3 tabs open and my computer decided that my blog needed a whole separate page...I think it is telling me that it has had enough.  So for now I will finish and be back again tomorrow.  Until next time...

No comments: