Saturday, July 7, 2012

A Little of This...A Little of That!

First off let me say, "Happy Belated Birthday!" to all my Canadian readers and "Happy Independence Day!" to all my American readers.  I hope you all had a wonderful couple days of relaxing, hanging with family and friends and watching fireworks.

Things have been crazy around here lately....of course what else is new really?  Had some storms run through, loss of power to tons of people all over the country...I just got power back a couple days ago..and what about this heat???  Anyways, I know you all didn't come here to hear me complain or whine..."Let's see the stuff Roza!!"  Ok, ok...I did the Taste of Second Life 2nd Anniversary hunt and found a couple things I wanted to show you.  Now first off, this hunt started on the 15th of June and ends on the 15th of July...still plenty of time to go out there and find everything.  Second each and every little shopping bag that you find will cost you a grand total of $0L and finally, there are 38 stops along the way and a blog which will help you out if you get stuck...there are hints and stuff there *wink, wink*.  TOSL has some amazing stores in this hunt, so once you take a look at some of the stuff I am showing, GO, GO, GO and have some fun.



1 Hundred has this cute pink Cropped Hoodie as their gift and comes in every layer you would need.  The Grunge Pocketed Shorts are what you will receive in [Insatiable Fashion]'s shopping bag and the Ultimate Marnie shoes in Silver are the gift from Baby Monkey Shoes.  The shoes come with a HUD so you can match your skin tone, change the nail polish, toe rings and hardware.



Alexohol Fashion's has a couple different gifts in their shopping bag, even one for the guys, and the Overflow mesh dress is one of them.



The adorable Denim Flower Zipper dress is the the hunt item from [Sleeping Koala].  This is a mesh dress, so please make sure you are using a mesh enabled viewer when wearing this, and comes in lots of different sizes.



I love this outfit from J.P.D Mainstore.  This is a perfect outfit for summer and the mesh Belly shirt comes in a variety of sizes and it matches the jean mini skirt, which is also included, wonderfully.



.::Omigawd!::. gives us ladies the Summer Lovin' Tube Top and Denim Shorts as their gift in the Taste of Second Life 2nd Anniversary hunt.  Comes with the neck tattoo that says "Summer Love".



This absolutely gorgeous lingerie is the gift from ~Blacklace~.  Comes with loads of different layers, so a multitude of different ways to wear it, a gold or silver charm bracelet and a teddy bear.  Find the shopping bag and this "make his eyes pop out of his head" piece of lingerie can be yours.


Well that is all I am going to show you.  There is still tons of stuff to be found ranging from shoes, poses and furniture.  The poses I have used in this post can found in this hunt from ::~Juxtapose~:: and :.:Fudge:.:.  The hair I am wearing is from a previous hunt so no longer available but make sure to check out . ploom . for all your hair needs.  My skin is from the Structure Your Skin Project's July collection...What? You haven't heard about this yet?  Well let me tell you something, check out this place for tons of different skins from different creators.  Each skin is 99L and the one I am wearing is by Mirror's Enigma (this is the mainstore landmark).  The group is free to join by the way, so make sure you go and check out Structure Your Skin Project.  The backgrounds you see in this post are from PNP.  They participate in the 60L weekend event and are forever adding different poses and backgrounds..changing them up every week.  I hope you all are staying cool in this heat.  I've been debating on buying one of those little blow up pools just so I have something to sit in and cool down...lol.  See you soon.

No comments: