Monday, July 23, 2012

Summer Lovin Part 2

Hey everyone!  Yes I am back with another installment of goodies from the Greatest Love Summer Lovin Hunt.  Only this time, for a little while anyways, things will be a little different.  Oh I'm still going to show you some of the stuff you can get from the hunt, that ends on the 28th of July, but well I'll let the pictures explain what I mean.   LOL.



Do you remember the Hot Stuff Bikini from the last post?  Well here is the male counterpart to that.  These Hot Stuff Board Shorts are the gift for the guys from 2Kill4 & 2Dream.



^^Moulliez has the White Mesh Tank Top for the guys as their gift and the brown shorts are part of the gift that you will see in the next photo.



This short and tank top outfit is the gift from CERO STYLE.



kisetsu gives the guys Yukato Shigeo kimono in their blue heart.  There is also a kimono for the ladies.



And finally this complete outfit which includes the shoes, mesh cargo shorts and mesh shirt is the gift from ~Shadow Moon~.  There are all sorts of alphas included so you will be able to wear just one piece or all three together...depends on your mood I guess.


This begins my career as a male model....lol.  No, I just figured that I would start showing some of the guys stuff and what better way to do it than with a male avi.  I picked up all the male stuff from the Secondlife Marketplace for 0L.  Just had to do a little searching.  I still have some furnishings and other stuff that I want to show you but again that will be another post.  Until then, take care and please be nice in any comments regarding my male me.  =)

No comments: