Thursday, July 26, 2012

AARRGG! AVAST ME MATEYS!!!

Kastle Rock and Electric brings us ~Skull-n-Bones: The Pirate Hunt 2~ Gridwide Hunt.  With over 150 stores to visit, this is one hunt that is sure to please everyone.  There are textures for the builders, fashion for the guys, the women and even the petite avi.  Plus furniture and just about anything else you could imagine.  You are looking for a wooden pirate's treasure chest with a skull and crossbones on it and each of these chests will cost you 1L to buy.  I started this hunt last night and finished it this morning.  Normally it wouldn't have taken me so long, but my computer was having some temper tantrums and I was crashing ALOT.  So in between me cursing at the computer, getting up and walking away before I beat on it and having my husband take a look to see if he could fix it temporarily, I finally got the hunt finished, opened all the boxes and am now able to hopefully finish this blog post without too many issues.  OH, Oh I also downloaded Firestorm and am now using it, so am trying to get used to were everything is in that....yeah, I know, how smart is it to download a different viewer when I am having issues with my computer...I never said I was a genius, just smart and besides when you have a husband who is a computer geek.....need I say more.  Anyways, you all know how this works.  I am going to show you some of my favorites from this hunt, so let's just get right to it.....



The amazing Gypsy dress with bangles is the treasure you can find in DivaLicious' chest.  Kucinta gives us two wonderful gifts in their treasure chest.  The first one is the Grubby Pirate Layabout which sits 4 and the second one is the Tree of Doom which has a few different sit animations plus hanging animations.


 
.:: Pixel Snobs ::. gives us the lovely mesh Maxi Skirt in Black and Pirate Wench Corset, both of which come in a variety of sizes.  The amazing Doubloon Necklace and Earrings can be found in the treasure chest at Chaos, Panic & Disorder!.  The Table and 5 chairs with numerous sits plus by clicking on one of the mugs (the one with the hovertext), you are able to get some rum: this can be found in the treasure chest at De Baza.


I still have lots, omg too much stuff  I want to show you, but my computer is still acting a little weird.  If this thing doesn't blow up tonight, then I will be back tomorrow to show you some more.  See you soon.

No comments: