Friday, October 14, 2011

Variety is The Spice of Life

If you're doing the On The Hunt hunt, make sure you stop by Flax Pye.  In the magnifying glass there are these scrumpious shoes...
With the hud, that is included, you are able to activate the invisiprim, change textures on just about every part of the shoes, resize and change your nail color.  I am in love with these shoes and you will be too when you put them on.
http://slurl.com/secondlife/moordon/64/202/32/


Kennedy's is in the Pumpkin Prints Hunt.  Find the pumpkin with the green paw print on it, buy for 0L and you will get...
...hoodie sweatshirt with pumpkin on it and pumpkin leg warmers.  Perfect for a night of just sitting at home, handing out candies to the little ghosts and ghouls but still being part of the celebration.
http://slurl.com/secondlife/naomi%20island/130/9/24/


I love slapping Midnight Mania boards.  I believe I have said this before but I will say it over and over again.  There is nothing like coming back inworld and finding all sorts of goodies in your inventory for free.  Envious has 2 midnight mania boards...one for group members and one for everyone.

Diva is yesterdays midnight mania outfit.  Boots, fishnet stockings, bangles, collar and tape for your fingers are all included.  Another great Halloween outfit.

Born This Way is the other mania win.  Complete with boots, socks, bangle, arm warmer and tattoo.  Again I love it when outfits come with either shoes or boots...  : D
http://slurl.com/secondlife/sim%20style/42/114/23/



You will be ready to head to the movies with Bitch Tail's Cinema.  Bitch Tail has 2 midnight mania boards as well as alot of lucky chairs.  Cinema was a win from last night slap of the MM boards.

Gear is the other MM win from last night.  Tail and ears come with both outfits for you nekos out there and if your not a kitty by all means, you can still wear the clothes just don't put on the ears and tail.
http://slurl.com/secondlife/bitch%20tail/124/131/22/


Ok I'm sure I have told you before about Eluzion and how every now and then there is a Midnight Mania board up in the store...well there is again and Idayra is what you get if the number is reached by midnight.

Idayra comes with handbag, boots, mini skirt and green ruffled shirt...perfect for a day out with the girls.
http://slurl.com/secondlife/daytona%20beach/98/189/23/


~PiNkMaReS HoUsE~ changes the midnight mania board every day.  Last night I slapped the board and received Hallowed Candy...

This gorgeous green lingerie set comes with socks, stockings, garters, corset, panties and shoes.  Plus there are lucky chairs and lots, lots of deals all around the store.
http://slurl.com/secondlife/boeotia/88/180/982/


As a friend and I were wondering SL last night looking for MM Boards to slap, she got a notice from one of her groups about SZD, so we went to check it out.  Group is free to join and there are 3 midnight mania boards to slap in the main store plus if you walk outside and head to the skin store there are 2 more in there...one with a woman's skin and one with a man's skin.  Unfortunately the skin boards didn't reach the allotted amount of people so I didn't win those but I did win....

Distraction comes with lip piercing, socks, shorts, tank top, earrings, bracelets, sunglasses and an Ipod for your arm.


Smog is the boys midnight mania item.  Comes in black and white and even though its for men, I kinda like it...reminds me of when I slip on Suvari's shirts and lounge around the house in them.
http://slurl.com/secondlife/szd%20mainstore/140/128/21/


Delirium Style has new group gifts out.  Group is free to join and the outfits are amazing, plus there are lucky chairs to be watching.

Aspen Leather is one of the group gifts.  It comes in a variety of colors or patterns...I just grabbed the black one.

This sweater is the other group gift from Delirium Style.  Another top perfect for the fall.
http://slurl.com/secondlife/delirium%20style/241/144/21/

Ok I'm getting pulled away by my friend, who's kids are driving her crazy by the way, although she tells me that they are making cookies...I love cookies.  So I am out of here for a little while, gonna see what kind of deals and freebies I can find although I still have tons more to show you still in my inventory.




No comments: