Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Fishing for Sn@tch

No matter how I thought about the title for this post, it just didn't sound right but meh this one suits.  LOL
I was at Sn@tch the other night and noticed that Ivey had a fishing pond in the room with her lucky chairs.  So I bought a pole and started fishing.  Turns out that you get fish plus you are fishing for pieces to an outfit.
Hazard is the outfit that you get.  24 pieces altogether including boots.  I love this outfit.  Shorts with tights, cashmere sweater, hoodie, shrug...there are so many options to putting this outfit together.  I will absolutely go back and fish for the next outfit that Ivey decides to give out. 

While I was fishing I was also sitting my butt down on the lucky chairs when my letter came up.
Wreckless is one of my wins from the lucky chair.  Black leather mini skirt and the shirt comes in black, red, purple, aqua, blue and silver.


Lust in the Dust is the other lucky chair win for me.  Black or blue jeans with green, black, brown, purple, tan or wine colored tank tops plus a concho. 

Sn@tch is the brainchild of Ivey Deschanel.  She always offers a variety of colors in every outfit you buy and the prices can't be beat.  A mix of punk, goth, urban sexy clothing is what is offered, plus with a bargain basement, this is one store that offers a wide selection of styles.  I was introduced to Sn@tch by Blayze, and instantly fell in love.  Make sure you stop by the store, check out everything, fish, lucky chair stalk and just generally have a good time.
http://slurl.com/secondlife/snatch%20city/47/191/29/

No comments: