Tuesday, October 18, 2011

It's a Birthday and You Get The Gifts!!

How sweet is that?  The Dominion Femdom is celebrating a birthday in SL and are holding a hunt.  So not only do you get to celebrate with them, you get the gifts.  I didn't find all the little birthday cakes as my computer and SL were not talking to each other and I was constantly crashing but what I did find I am going to show you.
Black Star is an absolutely stunning mermaid skirt dress with a floaty cape for your shoulders.


Blue Ice is another gorgeous gift from the Dominion Birthday celebration.


And finally, I did say I didn't find them all remember, this lovely purple mini dress is also part of the birthday celebration. 
http://slurl.com/secondlife/The%20Dominion/229/209/30

OMG!!  I just teleported there to see if I could find anymore and I'm sorry to report that the hunt is over.  I'm so, so sorry.  But go there and check out the great stores. Lots to see and check out at The Dominion Fashion District and I will try and be a little more prompt with showing limited time items....*hangs her head in shame*

But, *perks up a little*, I have been doing some hunts and just finished the Zombie Popcorn Hunt last night and am hoping to be able to get back on and show you some of that stuff in the next little while.  Until then, hope your coffee is hot, your boss is late and that the day goes by extremely fast.

No comments: