Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Lucky Chairs, Group Gifts and Some Hunts...

Just a quick post...I hope....of some stuff that I've won on lucky chairs, found in hunts or gotten as group gifts. 

Delirium has restocked her chairs, plus there are now more of them.  Red Light is one of the outfits from the lucky chairs.  Baggy pants, t-shirt, scarf and hanging from the belt is a pair of headphones plus an ipod.


Dirty Rich Beautiful is another win from the lucky chairs at Delirium.  Long trench style jacket with jeans and half shirt are all included.


Leeloo is the final outfit that I won from the Delirium Lucky Chairs.  Comes with boomer boots, long black finger nails, lip piercing, socks, and the hair.
http://slurl.com/secondlife/delirium%20style/148/125/505/

The next two items are from *H:: hO wEAr ::H*.  When you teleport into the area where the store is there is a another teleport that will take you to the Halloween department.  Up there you will find 2 free Halloween gifts.


Dark Sacrifice is one of these gifts.  Everything you see on my avi, except the shape which is mine, is included in this gift.  Skin, eyes, hair, the stunning web covered wings, collar with necklace...everything.  This is an amazing avi.

This is the other gift from *H:: hO wEAr ::H*.   Quest for blood is amazing with the mesh leggings, mesh in the corset and the open skirt. 
http://slurl.com/secondlife/goldenbusinessarea5/164/206/22/


L'Abel is having a closing sale.  Everything is reduced, slashed in price.  Prices range between 10L and 99L.  There is so much gorgeous clothing here that I had to fight every impulse in me to spend my Lindens but I controlled myself and picked up a few things only.
Lanikai in teal is one of the dresses I picked up.  I love retro clothing so this was an easy choice for me.  I am wearing the latest group gift from Baby Monkey, Ultimate Vegas in blue comes with a HUD so that you can match your skin tone, change the nail color, resize and change the toe ring.  Here is a closer shot.

I also grabbed a couple pairs of pants from the L'Abel Closing sale. 

Bibbi in beige is the first pair.  I love the bows at the pants cuffs.
Polly in dark grey is the second pair.  These come in long or capri style and are extremely well made.
L'Abel Closing Sale:  http://slurl.com/secondlife/ivalde/183/94/25/
Baby Monkey Group Shoes (free to join..plus wall of previous group gifts):  http://slurl.com/secondlife/dindrane%20elfor/207/58/41/

I've been working on the BDH.  And I had to show you the gift from Full Moon Fashions.

The gift comes in 3 parts, one for the guys and one for the girls plus the scythe.  All the pieces are sculpty and are just jaw dropping.  My picture does not do this outfit justice, so get out there and find the BOO with a witches hat on it to get this.
http://slurl.com/secondlife/disl/107/114/120/

Well that's it for me for tonight.  A friend is wanting me to go to a club and have some fun, so I think I will...at least until the medication takes effect and I feel the need to crawl back in bed and get some sleep.  I hate being sick.  Hope you all are feeling better than I am atm. 

No comments: