Sunday, December 1, 2013

I Just Couldn't Wait.

I got my inventory all cleaned up and started wandering.  Checking out some of my landmarks to see who was still there and who moved.  And I happen to find some places that have Advent Calendars out.  Now for those who don't know what an Advent Calendar is, let me 'splain.  For each day in December there will be a gift.  But it will only be for that day, so you need to make sure you visit each place every day in order to get the gift.






My cute little corset top is the first advent gift from By Jove For Ladies.  It is the perfect shade of red with little stars and a white bit across the top.  Perfect to wear with a pair of jeans or skirt.  My wonderful pointsetta necklace is from Ellen's Stuff and my little Scarlet Heart Earrings are part of the advent gift from GINZA Jewellery.  The beautiful pale skin you see me in is the November group gift from .::WoW Skins::. and it is called Fay.  Fay comes with a shape ( I am wearing my own), freckles tats, Phat Azz and boobies appliers.  Now WoW Skins group is not free to join, costs $300L, but it is so worth it because when you join, you now have access to midnight mania boards ( which always seem to lock) and group only lucky boards which feature more skins but some other lovely items.




Isn't this wreath simply adorable?  Perfect for a centerpiece on your dining room table or as an accent piece on a side table.  This is the first Advent Gift from ALB DREAM FASHION.  The little teddy bear keeps making me say, "Aww" every time I look at him.




DMC  has this wonderful Christmas Wreath as part of their first Advent Gift.  The candles turn off and on with just a click.  There is also a couple dance poseball set included in this gift.

Here are a few more places that have Advent Calendars:

Advent 2012 presented by LK and beach street
Mrs. Santa Christmas Market
Advent Courtyard  Now this place gives out a new landmark for a different store everyday until Christmas
:: Delirium Style ::  Must be part of the group to participate and group has a fee of $99L (free gift for guys and girls each month)
LaRosa
ABRANIMATIONS
FallInAngels Creations

Well that's it for me.  I will be back tomorrow with some new stuff.  There is so much I have to catch up on after being gone for so, so long.  If you happen to find a different store with an Advent Calendar, feel free to leave a comment.  See you soon.


No comments: