Monday, December 2, 2013

Baby, It's Cold Outside..

Hello everyone!  I have some more Advent Gifts and other goodies to show you.  But first, have any of you ever checked out Fab Free?  This is my go to blog.  The bloggers here are amazing in finding all sorts of goodies and their pictures are absolutely stunning.  Now you are probably wondering why I am mentioning another blog on here...do you remember me mentioning finding some advent calendars yesterday?  Well Fab Free, has a tab at the top of their home page.  Click that tab and you will be transported to a page full of stores and places that have advent calendars.  Simply click the link for whatever store you want to visit and you will be able to get all sorts of wonderful gifts from some amazing designers and creators.  Make sure to visit them every day until Christmas.  I have done that myself today and now want to show you some of the gifts that are being offered.



Alice Project has Aphrodite Frosted in black, brown, red, blonde and white as their first gift.  Now you will have to hurry as these gifts are switched out at 3pm SL time everyday, so after 3 there will be a new gift to grab.  The stunning Cerene Cocktail dress with jewellery is the advent gift from LC Fashion.  This beautiful pink mesh dress comes with a flexi prim and sculpted rose and necklace.  The pose I am using is a VIP gift from . ploom . and is called Clear.



Aren't these one of the cutest pair of heels you have ever seen?  These Candy Cane Heels in green are an advent gift from Wildz Creations and Pimp Daddy Trivia.  These heels come with a HUD so matching skin tones is a snap.





My super cozy and warm sweater is an advent gift from LaRosa Virtual World Fashion.  This sweater is mesh and comes in a variety of sizes.  My Dare mini skirt is the 2nd advent gift from ALB DREAM FASHION.  My necklace and earrings are a gift from Virtual Impressions's advent calendar.  Now you must be a member of the group to get these gifts, but joining is free and wandering around the store for a little bit after joining and partaking of the gifts, the jewellery here is absolutely stunning.  Anyways back to the set I am wearing...Bells necklace is a gold chain with loop that is inlaid with diamonds and there are two Christmas bells attached to the loop with a red ribbon.  Here is a closer look...


So that's it from me for now.  Until then, get out there and have some fun.  That is was SL is all about right, making new friends, finding new places to shop and listening to tunes.  Oh by the way, these pictures were taken at valknut.  It's a cute little spot with Christmas lights, elves and I believe I heard a dolphin or two...hehe.  My poses were a free gift from Fab Free Headquarters.

No comments: