Saturday, December 8, 2012

The Saga Continues..On To More Dresses

Morning everyone.  I'm sitting here waiting on the coffee maker to do its thing not quite fully awake.  But I do have a few more dresses to show you from the Peace On Earth Gridwide Hunt 5 so I figured that I would get right to that this morning.  My cell phone has been turned off (my boss is driving me crazy), Suvari is out doing Suvari things and the place is mine.... for a few minutes anyways.



.::[NerdMonkey]::. gives us ladies this lovely Tunic Dress in Red.  Cinched in at the waist with just the right amount of cleavage showing, this pretty mesh dress comes in a variety of sizes, sure to fit just about anyone.



The mesh Innocence Dress in Light Blue can be found at 1 Hundred..  I love the simplicity of this dress plus is hugs my curves.



When I put on the gift from ::J:: StyleZ::, I wanted to go dancing.  Luckily where I was taking the pictures there was a saxaphone player playing some tunes..Michellelced is a wonderful mesh gown with white dress and light blue bodice.



DCNY Clothing offers us ladies the Sparkle Dress.  There are 4 different colors you can wear each with its own fur stole...Celebration, Evergreen, Cranberry and Giftwrap.  There is also a fur stole with a tintable ribbon included.



If you are a RPer in SL make sure you stop by ~*~Felicia's Fashions~*~ and find the globe.  Kylie is white is what you will receive.  Dress, fur stole, gloves and even shoes are included in this gift.



Do you remember me mentioning that Inga Wind Clothing had a few gifts for us in their globe.  The Mabel Tunic in Red with Boots is another of those gifts.  The details in the lace camisole took my breath away, plus you get boots...now who doesn't love boots.



The final dress I am going to show you from the Peace On Earth Hunt is the amazing gift from ~Sassy!~.  The Whitney gown in sky is stunning.  Mostly mesh but with a little flexi on the skirt.  I am in love with this dress.

Well those are the dresses that I have decided to show you.  There is still tons of stuff to be shown and I will be back later today to show more.  Hope you all are out there hunting and shopping and just having a great time.  See you soon.

Oh I should tell you, I took all the picture in the last two posts at The North Pole Sleigh Ride Adventure.  When you land, you can click on the horse and sleigh and go for a ride to check out the scenery and Santa's little town.  There are lots of places in which to stop and take photos.  Enjoy!!


No comments: