Sunday, December 9, 2012

OMG!! It's Santa's Village!

So I wondering around SL trying to find a new place to take some photos of the outfits that you can find by hunting down the globes in the Peace On Earth Gridwide Hunt 5 and I think I found Santa's Village!!  But you have to promise not to tell anyone, ok?  I'll post the slurl for the area at the end of this post, so you can go visit too.  But I didn't tell you about it....


 
I found Rudolph checking some presents and asked if he wouldn't mind if I posed with him showing you the amazing outfit from Inga Wind Clothing.  Isa comes with turtleneck, vest, gloves, jeans, socks and running shoes.  This is a mesh outfit but there are tons of options for wearing these pieces as the alpha layers are all different..one for the vest, one for gloves, one for vest and gloves and the list goes on and on.  Oh my hair in these shots is an advent calendar gift from Alice Project.  Seohyun is a mesh Christmas hair that comes in a variety of colors and sizes.



Sshh!  Santa is giving me the lowdown on some of you readers while I showed him the last gift you can get from Inga Wind Clothing.  Nia is a jeans and shirt outfit with shoes included.  Again tons of alpha layers are included so alot of different options when deciding to wear it together or as separates.  By the way, Santa says some of you have been very, very naughty this year, but if you leave him some cookies and egg nog I am sure he will bring you a gift or two.



Sam the Snowman complimented me on the amazing outfit from [LIV-Glam].  Gazinskaya is a mesh outfit that comes in a variety of sizes and is perfect for a night out on the town with the girls.



Silly rabbit photobombed me as I took the shot in the great outfit from 69 Park Ave..  Western is perfect for that night you decide to go out and hunt down a Christmas tree.  Sweater, jeans, jacket, scarf and hat are all included in this gift.  Oh and look, I think that is Frosty on the right.....



Well since Frosty wanted to be in the picture so bad, I asked him if he would join me in this photo to show off the great outfit from Peer Style.  As you can see, he happily complied.  In this gift you get the jeans and button up Peace shirt.



Prim & Pixel gives us a wonderful Western Themed outfit full of toasty goodness.  V-neck sweater, leggings, scarf, hat and western boots are all included.



Here is another stunner of a gift.  Make sure to stop by Shabby Chic, find the globe and get this outfit.  Ear muffs, scarf, turtleneck, jacket, jeans and boots are all included.



My final outfit to show you is the wonderful gift from Tres Beau.  The Rudolph sweater with leggings and boots is perfect for Christmas day lounging with the family.

Well that's my post of the outfit goodness that can be found in the Peace On Earth Gridwide Hunt 5.  There is loads of stuff yet that I haven't shown you and I may be back to show you some poses, skins and even Christmas decorations.  All these photos where taken at Santa's Workshop and Winter Wonderland, but you didn't hear any of this from me...I still want presents on Christmas morning.   See you soon.

No comments: