Sunday, September 11, 2011

From One Twisted Soul to Another.

So Roza has been bothering me for a few days now about posting some stuff from The Twisted Hunt.  There have been phone calls, emails, IM's...its almost like I have a stalker...I kinda like it.  LOL  I finally relented and told her I would do one today.  Should warn you, this hunt is not easy.  It's called The Twisted Hunt for a reason.  There have been many times where I have screamed at my computer, cursed the makers of this hunt and yes I have even whined about it.  And if any of you say anything to me about it, I will deny it to your face...hahaha.  Consider yourself warned...about the hunt as well. 

+DV8+ Night Sprite is the females gift in your first stop on this hunt.  The first stop is also the headquarters for this hunt.  Dysturbed and Vasha have done amazing with this hunt, as in previous Twisted hunts.  Again this hunt will drive you mad.  Night Sprite comes with wings, dress and boots.


Nuada is the male gift from +DV8+.  Comes with pants, shirt and skirt...yes I know boys, there is another name for it but lets be real...its a skirt...its ok...lots of men look amazing in skirts.  Seriously I'm kidding.  This outfit is richly detailed and as you can see looks great on us females as well at the men.

+DV8+ Night Sprite and Nuada Twisted Hunt
http://slurl.com/secondlife/lasombra/120/170/24/


+++BLUE BLOOD+++ is also in the hunt and offer a gift for the men and the women.


Night Spell is a jacket for the men and a dress for the women. 
http://slurl.com/secondlife/blue%20blood%20mainstore/115/168/28/

Grumble offers us some wonderful jewellery.  The men's is a red and white studded wristband with charms hanging off it.  The women's is a multi bracelet combo again with charms hanging off it.


http://slurl.com/secondlife/grumble/131/154/21/

Dare Designs is one place that drove me nuts while I was trying to find it.  Had a friend hunting with me and she whispers to me in our voice call, after listening to me curse for about 5 minutes, "Um Blayze...I found it."  This outfit is so worth the aggravation I was putting myself through.

Now don't get me wrong, so far I am loving all the designs that I am finding in this hunt...its just this one is something that I will wear over and over again.  To me this screams Demoness Blayze!!! 
http://slurl.com/secondlife/dark%20eternity/23/75/66/

Kastle Rock Couture gives us complete avatars.  With skin, shape, eyes, hair and an outfit, this is sure to please the RP'ers out there or even this demoness, who will probably wear this skin as a change up ever now and then.  I am wearing my own shape and eyes in this picture..just so you know.
There is also one for the guys, but Jez hates it when I turn male..."Kinda creeps me out baby."  So I will let you discover that one on your own.
http://slurl.com/secondlife/grand%20isle/114/137/21/

*Dilly Dolls* has some wings in their gift for The Twisted Hunt.  With the hud, you are able to change the size and texture of them plus the hud has a button were you can hide it on your screen instead of detaching it all the time.
http://slurl.com/secondlife/onyx%20noir/213/128/30/

Malfean Visions give us another complete avatar.  Skin, shape, eyes, ears, tail, horns and hooves complete the look.  The skin has a purple tattoo running over the body and the tail has a lantern hanging off it.


http://slurl.com/secondlife/gwen/121/52/662/
That's it for me..for now.  I'm sure Roza will drive me nuts to do another post on this hunt again.  Until then, get out there and drive yourself insane while doing The Twisted Hunt.  All the frustration, aggravation, cursing everything that will make you cry in a corner while hunting those little blue boxes is well worth it.  The designers put alot of work into their creations, so remember to Thank them for their time and energy, join the Twisted Group...free to join..they will help you when you are stuck..not give you direct locations but will give you more clues.  Plus the chat is just fun to join in sometimes.

No comments: