Saturday, September 3, 2011

It's Saturday Morning.

One of the first places I ever went to when I started playing this game was the Fab Free Station.  This place is perfect for a new player to go to and get everything you need to get started in this game.  From hair, skin, shapes to clothing, furniture and gadgets...everyone should stop by and check out the Station at the Car Wash sim.  Everything I'm wearing in the following picture came from there, except the jewellery which came from a lucky chair at Dark Mouse....oh and the shoes which are from Kennedy's and not free but were on sale at the time.

This outfit is from Aqua.  You get the jeans, with so many options to cuff style, the shirt with corset and the mini skirt.  The pink velvet will make you want to run your hands up and down your arms while wearing this and will give your man an excuse to rub your bum when you wear the skirt...its very velvety.  : D
Here is a closer look at the boots from Kennedy's.  This store is amazing with the hunts, lucky chair, sale items...Girly clothes with an edge as is stated on their landmark.

Dark Mouse Jewellery and Hair has a lucky chair in the shop.  I got really lucky one day and happen to see a ? on the chair....I jumped on it and received the "Here Comes The Sun" necklace and earring set.  The earring which you cannot see are in the shape of the sun that is on the necklace.  Wonderfully done and these will have a permanant place in my inventory.

The skin I'm wearing is from the.oBscene Mainstore's lucky chair.  The deep red lip are extremely kissable and the makeup is beautifully done.  My shape is one I picked up from the Fab Free Station and is called Ingrid, from Savoir Faire Shapes.  I'm still deciding on my shape....its so hard as there are so many wonderful shapes to use.  My hair in these photos also came from the Fab Free Station, called Teresa in Brown from EMO-tions Hair.

Shape, Hair and Aqua Sampling Outfit:  http://slurl.com/secondlife/the%20wash/86/117/23/
Skin:  http://slurl.com/secondlife/village%20of%20fantasy/154/169/2001/
Necklace and Earrings:  http://slurl.com/secondlife/amira/71/58/21/
Boots:  http://slurl.com/secondlife/Naomi%20Island/130/9/24/

No comments: