Sunday, December 4, 2011

Advent Calendars, Midnight Mania, Hunts...The List Goes On!

December is going to be a busy, busy month.  There are more new hunts happening, the advent calendars, markets are popping up everywhere...makes a girl wonder just where to start.  Pretty much I am going to start with stuff that is in my inventory right now....lol...



La Rosa has an advent calendar and the gorgeous sweater and the purse are 2 of the gifts I have received from them.  The stunning Christmas boots were a freebie at Patula's House.
La Rosa's Advent Calendar:  http://slurl.com/secondlife/larosa/128/149/27/
Boots:  http://slurl.com/secondlife/avatars/62/61/38/


While I was doing the Peace on Earth hunt, I came across a formal gown store called Sascha's Designs.  I found the globe while I was there but I also found a wall of gorgeous formal gowns that were for group members.  There is a 50L join fee but this is a small fee to pay for all the gorgeous dresses you can get when you join not to mention there is a new dress every month.  Anyways, I'm babbling again...The dress I'm wearing in the picture is from Sascha's.  This was April 2011 group gift gown.

This gorgeous red, shimmery dress is June's 2011 group gift.

This deep purple formal gown is September's group gift.

Sascha's is also part of the Candy Cane hunt.  Dashwood is the name of the dress you get when you find the mug of hot chocolate with a candy cane in it.  There is also a gift for the guys in this one at Sascha's.  Oh this hunt gift will cost you some money...can you spare 1L?

And this absolutely stunning dress is December's group gift.  There are tons more dresses to see and get once you join the group as I believe Sascha has more of the group gifts on the second floor of her store and that they go all the way back to 2008.
http://slurl.com/secondlife/coco%20beach%20kelina/226/202/24/


These cute little Christmas sneakers are the gift in the Candy Cane hunt at Viviane Fashion.
http://slurl.com/secondlife/sweet%20turtle/205/154/27/


Ivalde is another store that has an advent calendar.  This one you need to belong to group though in order to get the gifts.  There is no cost to join this group and there is also a wall of past group gifts that you can pick up.  This advent calendar is a little different than most.  You click the present that is on the table in the VIP room and you buy a clue for 0L.  Then you need to find the item somewhere in the store.  Ailin is one of the gifts I received.

Anny is another of the gifts.

Gertie rose dress is yet another gift from Ivalde.
http://slurl.com/secondlife/ivalde/93/139/24/


Ok I think I have shown you just about everything I have in my inventory so far...course I haven't opened my midnight mania haul from last night....but I will get to that soon.  Until then have an awesome day and see you soon.

No comments: