Sunday, May 4, 2014

Bring May Flowers

Morning everyone.  I am sitting here clutching a mug of coffee, trying to get my brain to function.  Some days it is harder than it should be.  Ok enough of my bitchin...Have you heard about the Bring May Flowers hunt? What?! You haven't.  Well let me tell you this.  This hunt is very easy to do with only 51 stores involved, you are looking for an orange flower and when you find it, simply click it and pay 1L$.  Here are a few things that you can find along the way.



..::Nightmare Designs::.. has the Bring May Flowers Off the Shoulder Shirt and Maxi Skirt as their gift.  This mesh outfit comes in a variety of sizes with alpha layers.  My lovely blonde locks are from *~*Damselfly*~*.  Kayanna comes in small, medium and large mesh sizes and you can wear the hibiscus flower with it or without.  The Keep, in Black and Teal, is the necklace you will receive when you find the flower in Loordes of London.  Oh and make sure you stop by Rosengarten and find the flower to get the amazing Cherry Tree Skybox, which I took my pictures in.  The skybox comes fully loaded with 6 single and 3 couple poses and is makes for a perfect getaway with your significant other or if you want some time alone to reflect on whether you need more coffee or not....hehe.

Ok, that's it from me for now.  I need to go and find the perfect place for my next set of photos....zombies, destruction and dirt....lol.  Take care until next time.

No comments: