Saturday, November 5, 2011

A Quickie...

Don't have alot of time and I'm exhausted but I just had to show you some of the stuff I gathered over the last couple days.

SZD sent me Seductive Woman from one of the midnight mania boards.  The store has 3 of them all together, 2 for us women and one for the guys.  They usually fill up real quick so you need to get there first thing in the morning.  The white mini comes with the boots, choker and bracelets.  My hair is the latest group gift from EMO-tions.  Join the group for free and go click on the board to get Stephanie. 
Dress:  http://slurl.com/secondlife/szd%20mainstore/141/129/21/
Hair:  http://slurl.com/secondlife/hells%20end/59/127/25/

While you are at EMO-tions grabbing the latest group gift, make sure you click on the little bags that are scattered around the Stephanie hair.  Each bag is 0L and contains another hair.


This short, sassy blonde hair is called Carlotta.  I love the braid that runs over the forehead.


Claire is a pinned back red hairstyle.


Cybermoon comes in alot of different colors and is perfect for your RPing.


The Call in black is another great hair for RPing. 


Till in grey is a guys hair style but I kinda like it as a short, swept back style for us ladies.


Anita in dark brown is a bouncy, curly short hairstyle that just screams, "CUTE!!!!"    There are a few more different styles of hair to be found in those gift bags at EMO-tions, so go and join the group and grab them.

Well that's it for me for tonight.  I am going to go have one last cigarette, brush my teeth and climb into bed and hopefully get some sleep tonight.  See you all soon.

No comments: