Thursday, July 24, 2014

Contemplation

I've been trying to get the energy or gumption to come in world and do some more blogging, but there are times where it is really, really hard.  And not because of a time crunch or anything like that.  Simply because I just wasn't feeling it anymore.  And than I finally logged back into this blog and my email.  The first thing I see is that someone made a comment on My Name is Alice blog post, so I go and check it out and Leh's Treasures was thanking me for showing her gift from the Resident Evil Hunt and then I noticed that I now have 4 followers.  May not be a huge thing for anyone else but for me it was tremendous, especially since I have been considering just ending the blog.  So sending a gracious Thank you to Leh's Treasures for giving this girl a little hope that maybe, just maybe there are more people than I thought checking out this little blog.  You made my day.

Ok enough with the stories and such, I do have some stuff to show.  Most of it is group gifts that, well since July is winding down, have more than likely been shown by countless others but here is my take on them.


Let's start with the gown, shall we?  What can be said about this absolutely stunning creation by MAAI Gowns?  The light pink colour reminds everyone that sometimes you can be a girly girl but still look sexy with the body hugging bodice and lace inserts on the back and shoulders.  This is a fitmesh item but in the folder is the regular mesh items as well as Lola Tango appliers for those who use them and this dress also comes in a variety of sizes, sure to fit just about anyone.  Eyna is a group gift and the group is free to join so once you do, click the Group Gift words on the wall and this dress can be yours.  Star is the gorgeous skin I am wearing and she can be found at .::WoW Skins::..  Now this group costs 350L$ to join but it is so worth it as there is a new skin every month plus you get access to tons of lucky boards and midnight mania boards.  Now on to my hair.  Yet another group gift and this one is from ""D!va"".  Akane comes in a variety of shades plus has a resizer which allows you adjust the size to fit your head.  A simple ponytail with tendrils hanging along the sides of your face works for a night out with your favourite guy in a formal dress or with jeans and a tee and hanging with the girls....or the other way around if it pleases you.  This is a free group join and there are lucky boards plus previous groups gifts that you can snag while at the store.



Oh look more group gifts....hehe.  The Rosalie Dress is a gift from Baby Monkey Shoes.  This mesh dress comes in a variety of sizes and a HUD that allows you to change the colour of the dress with 12 different choices.  There is a 250L$ fee to join this group but there are exclusive gifts for group members only plus at Christmas, Pixie has an Advent calendar with more gifts for the group.  The wonderful mesh Lola boots in black are a group gift from [ free bird ].  Once again these boots come in a variety of sizes and the group is free to join plus there are past gifts on a wall in the store for you to check out.


Well that's it for me for now.  I will try to be in attendance more and show more.  There are a couple of hunts that I have done but now need to go through and open the boxes and see what treasures I found.  I guess it is time to make my inventory explode....giggle.  Take care of yourselves until next time.




No comments: